Verdun Elementary School’s educational goals are achieved through:
- a full-day Pre-k (4 year old) program
- a Bilingual ( 50% English and 50% French) Program from Kindergarten to Cycle 3 Year 2
- an enriched music program with a Junior and Senior Band
- a focus on literacy with support starting in Pre-K for students with specific learning needs
- a balanced literacy program at all levels incorporating the best practices of the Daily 5
- collaborative projects with various community partners
- a partnership with the CSSS of Verdun that caters to the needs of the whole child. This partnership provides us with the services of a school nurse, a dental hygienist and a school social worker.
It takes a village to raise a child.
- Ancient African proverb